Staff Appreciation Week!
● Welcome to Staff Appreciation Week!! We are so thankful for all of our staff and want them to feel special this week, and every week. Our student council members have some fun things planned for our staff this week, thank you for all you do!!
Kindergarten readiness May 7th
● For TPP, the next Kindergarten readiness is coming up on May 7th, please mark your calendars and plan to attend these great workshops!
AVID Parent Night May 14th
● For ECHS, our AVID Parent Night is coming up on May 14th for our 9th and 10th graders. It will be held at Mission Mill from 6:30-8:00 pm. We want celebrate all you have accomplished this year, so far, in AVID. Please look for the posters in the halls and the postcards that are being mailed home, and we want to see you all there!
MESA on Mondays
● MESA is moving to Mondays! The new MESA time for spring term is Mondays after school 3:30 to 4:30. Our first chapter meeting of the new term will be today. Hope to see you there! If you’ve wanted to check MESA out, now would be a great time!
Building 50 talent show
● Are you an entertainer or like entertaining a crowd? Our student council is holding Building 50 talent show on May 24th! You could sing a song, play an instrument, read a poem, perform a dance, or lip sync a song!? We are looking for great acts to perform and you don’t want to miss out! You may still submit a video of your performance to audition, please submit your entry by this Friday, May 10th, stop by and get the email from the main office, if you would like that option, we look forward to hearing your talent.
● Prom was held this past Saturday night out at Illahe Hills Country Club!! It was an awesome night with great weather! We want to send out a HUGE thank you to all who helped make our prom a success. Thank you to all of the student council members that have helped on committees, ticket selling, and decorating, we could not have done it without you. Students, please take time today to thank the staff members that helped chaperone on Sat. night, we appreciate them so much!! The photos from Sat. night will be posted on our website very soon, so please check them out! If you missed out, please plan to attend next year!
Speak Up- Preventing Teen Suicide Community Listening Session May 15th
● Building 50 will be hosting a Speak Up- Preventing Teen Suicide Community Listening Session on May 15th from 4:00-8:00 pm in our Gym. Please stop by the main office, for more information.
As always thank you for being a Building 50 ROLE Model.
o Respectful and Responsible
o On time and Organized
o Listening and Learning and
o Embracing Hard Work