Welcome back, we hope you had a wonderful and restful Spring break!
Friday Night Live April 12
● Save the date!! Our next Friday Night Live is coming up on April 12th at 7:00 pm. It will be a paint night, game night, movie night with Junk food and root beer floats. Rumor has it, there might be a pinata at the end of the evening!! Sign-ups will start next week April 8th, and it will be $5.00, for the paint and instruction or $3.00 if you would like to take part in the rest! Plan now to enjoy the last Friday Night Live of the school year! Watch for signs around the school this week!
Mandatory Graduating Seniors Meetings April 12
● Graduating Seniors, your next mandatory meeting is coming up on April 12th. ECHS will meet at 9:00 am in the library and TPP will meet at lunch time in the portable.
health and career fair next week
● We will be holding a health and career fair next week, Tuesday, April 9th. It will go from 11:30-12:30 pm. There will be over 40 vendors, for you to visit with to gather information. Your AVID or Advisory teacher will be getting you more information for this great event.
volunteer Game Concession positions available
● McKay Project Grad has volunteer Game Concession positions available. McKay Project Grad is our joint planning committee that plans and hosts our Senior All Night Party. Working game concessions is a great opportunity for Seniors to earn money towards their tickets or any student to earn volunteer hours for helping out. Sign up is an easy online link. Stop by the main office for more details and signup link if interested.
● Easter-Egg Grams- Have you ever heard of such a thing? Well, you want to hear about them, they will go on sale soon and are the cutest eggs you have ever seen! Start thinking now about who you would like to buy one for!!
Abby’s Closet 15th annual dress giveaway April 6th & 7th
● Abby’s Closet will be doing their 15th annual dress giveaway April 6th and 7th at the Portland convention center. Abby’s Closet will have 10,000 dresses to pick from that come with shoes, jewelry, makeup and accessories. To date, Abby’s Closet has given away over 20,000 dresses to local girls! Many dresses are BRAND NEW and need somewhere to dance! Bring your friends and shop the LARGEST prom dress selection in the country! We have sizes 000-30+ in every style imaginable! If you cannot attend and need a dress, please leave your name with the Alejandra in Room 125. Feel free to bring any dresses, shoes, makeup, or accessories to donate to the event!
Building 50 talent show
● Are you an entertainer or like entertaining a crowd? Our student council is interesting in organizing a Building 50 talent show for this coming May. Please let your student council representative know if you are interested in performing. You could sing a song, play an instrument, read a poem, perform a dance, or lip sync a song!? We are looking for great acts to perform and you don’t want to miss out! You can also stop by the office to sign up today!!
The Awesome 3000 May 4th
● The Awesome 3000 is coming up on May 4th and is now for high schoolers, too! Your AVID or advisory teacher have fliers for you, if you are interested in signing up!
As always thank you for being a Building 50 ROLE Model.
o Respectful and Responsible,
o On time and Organized
o Listening and Learning and
o Embracing Hard Work.