Students: Please remember to return all library materials, textbooks, calculators, Chromebooks with cases and cords as soon as you are finished with them.
- The sooner the better.
- Fines have been created for any items that are currently checked out to you.
- As soon as these items are returned in good condition, fines will disappear!
- Chromebooks for ECHS students will be returned with AVID classes unless other arrangements are made.
- Please remember cords and cases!
- Come see Rediger in the library if you have any questions!
● Yearbooks were distributed last week, and boy are they awesome! We have a very few extra copies available on a first come, first serve basis. They will be sold for $30.00. Please stop by the main office to inquire about purchasing one today!
● Finals are coming up! Finals will be this coming Wednesday and Thursday, June 12th and 13th. Your last day of school is Thursday, June 13th. Can you believe that?
● Please make sure your address and phone numbers are correct before summer break. We do mailers home and we don’t want you to miss out on important information.
● If you are interested in being on student council next year, applications will be available at our Taking Care of Business Day on August 15th through Sept. 30th, we hope you will apply.
● This is our last announcements of the year. Your student council members have enjoyed doing the announcements this year, and we plan to continue next year. Thank you for listening!
● As always thank you for being a Building 50 ROLE Model.
o Respectful and Responsible,
o On time and Organized
o Listening and Learning and
o Embracing Hard Work