● Welcome back, we hope you had a good extra day off and enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend.
● Are you an uniquely diverse student from building 50 who would value serving on the district wide high school committee!? If you are interested, please stop by the main office and pick up a committee application for 2019-2020 school year, the applications are due by June 28th. They would like two students to serve on this committee from each high school.
● Thank you to all that performed in our Building 50 talent show last Friday! You all did an amazing job!! What about Mr. Williams and Mr. Kresner, they definitely have talent?! We also would like to thank Madi Otten, our senior student council member for helping to organize the Talent Show this year. If you missed out on performing this year, we plan to make this an annual event, so stay tuned for the date for next year’s show!
● Yearbooks will be distributed very soon, and boy are they awesome! We have a very few extra copies available on a first come, first served basis. They will be sold for $30.00. Please stop by the main office to pay and get your name on the list. IF you have already purchased a yearbook, there will be a yearbook hand-out/yearbook signing party on Friday, May 31st at the end of the day at 3:10 pm.
● The Gilbert House field trip for our Teen Parents and their children is coming up on May 30th! Please mark your calendars for this fun event!
● Our next mandatory senior meeting will be held this coming Friday, May 31st. For ECHS, the meeting will be at 9:00 am, and for TPP, the meeting will be at 11:40 am. We will be handing out your caps and gowns, it is getting real!!
● Graduation is just around the corner, it is coming up on June 6th, stay strong and plan to finish strong! You are almost to the finish line!!
● For grades 9-11, finals are coming up! Finals will be on June 12th and 13th. Your last day of school is Thursday, June 13th. Can you believe that?
● As always thank you for being a Building 50 ROLE Model.
o Respectful and Responsibleo On time and Organizedo Listening and Learning ando Embracing Hard Work