Avid Parent Night
● For ECHS, our AVID Parent Night is coming up tomorrow night, May 14th for our 9th and 10th graders. It will be held at Mission Mill from 7:00-8:30 pm. We want to celebrate all you have accomplished this year, so far, in AVID. Please look for the posters in the halls and the postcards that have been mailed home, and we want to see you all there!
Building 50 Talent Show
● Are you an entertainer or like entertaining a crowd? Our student council is holding Building 50 Talent Show on May 24th! You could sing a song, play an instrument, read a poem, perform a dance, or lip sync a song!? We are looking for great acts to
perform and you don’t want to miss out! You may still submit a video of your performance to audition, please submit your entry by this Friday, May 10th, stop by and get the email from the main office, if you would like that option, we look forward to hearing your talent.
Speak Up- Preventing Teen Suicide Community Listening Session May 15th
● Building 50 will be hosting a Speak Up- Preventing Teen Suicide Community Listening Session on May 15th from 4:00-8:00 pm in our Gym. Please stop by the main office, for more information.
Gilbert House field trip May 30th
● The Gilbert House field trip for our Teen Parents and their children is coming up on May 30th! Please mark your calendars for this fun event!
There will be no school on May 27th
You will get to enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!
Next mandatory senior meeting will be held on May 31st
● Our next mandatory senior meeting will be held on May 31st. For ECHS, the meeting will be at 9:00 am, and for TPP, the meeting will be at 11:40 am. We will be handing out your caps and gowns, it is getting real!!
Graduation June 6th
● Graduation is just around the corner, it is coming up on June 6th, stay strong and plan to finish strong! You are almost to the finish line!!
o Respectful and Responsible
o On time and Organized
o Listening and Learning
o Embracing Hard Work